The Darkest Evening launch tour
- Saturday 19th September
- Bloody Scotland; in conversation with Peter May
online booking now open.
- Thursday 17th September, 11.00 am GMT (8.00 pm AEDT)
- Dymocks Chapter One in conversation woth Jon Page
- Monday 21st September, 7.00 pm CST
- St. Louis County Library: Register here to attend
Books available for purchase via Left Bank Books
- Friday 25th September, 6.00 pm UK time
- In Conversation with Martin Edwards, live via Zoom/FB from Poisoned Pen Bookstore.
- Ruesday 6th October, 6.30 - 7.30 pm
- Guildford Festival virtual event, booking details here
- Saturday 17th October, 4.00 pm
- Durham Book Festival's Big Read: Ann talks to Steph McGovern about The Darkest Evening, about why reading is good for you, and about the short story she has written for the festival.
- Wednesday 18th - Saturday 21st November
- Iceland Noir
Ann Cleeves has written a murder mystery based around a traditional Shetland Sunday tea, especially for librarians and booksellers who would like to host their own murder mystery party. There's a script for four actors (with a guest appearance from detective Jimmy Perez), and - for a really authentic experience! - there are recipes for Shetland homebakes!
Look out for a 'Blood on the Bannocks' event near you - or find out how you can stage your own!