Or enjoy a taste of Ann's North America tour in this video of Ann and Louise Penny in Toronto.
And don't forget that if none of Ann's appearances are near you, you can still buy a signed copy of any of her books, thanks to Forum Books of Corbridge: there's more information here.
- Monday 24th February, 3.30 pm
- Coventry Central Library, Smithford Way, Coventry CV1 1FY
To book tickets call Central Library on 0247 683 2314 or email
- Monday 24th February, 7.30 pm
- Kibworth Cricket Club, Kibworth Leics, organised by Kibworth Books
- Tuesday 25th February, 7.30 pm
- Artrix Arts Centre, Bromsgrove, B60 1GN
- Wednesday 26th February, 7.30 pm
- An evening with Ann Cleeves and Chris Ewan, Lowdham Village Hall, Main Street, Lowdham
Tickets £10 full, £9 concessions, £8 Festival Friends available from The Bookcase, 50 Main Street, Lowdham. Box Office 0115 966 3219
- Sunday 15th March
- Ann will be a Special Guest at the Killer Women Festival of Crime Writing in London
- Wednesday 25th March, 11.00am - 2.00pm
- Join Ann for lunch in her home town of Whitley Bay, at Hinnies Lunch Club, Hinnies Restaurant, 10 East Parade, Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear, NE26 1AP
Ticket includes a paperback copy of The Long Call (online booking)
- Thursday 26th March
- WH Smith, Stockport (Murder Squad 20th Anniversary)
- 7.00: Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Murder Squad: in conversation at The Atkinson, Lord Street, Southport, PR8 1DB
- Friday 27th March
- WH Smith, Chester (Murder Squad 20th Anniversary)
- Saturday 28th March
- In conversation with Brian McGilloway NOIRELAND, Belfast
- Friday May 29th - Saturday June 7th
- Writer in Residence at the Minerva Summer School in Tuscany, Italy.
- Wednesday 18th - Saturday 21st November
- Iceland Noir
Ann Cleeves has written a murder mystery based around a traditional Shetland Sunday tea, especially for librarians and booksellers who would like to host their own murder mystery party. There's a script for four actors (with a guest appearance from detective Jimmy Perez), and - for a really authentic experience! - there are recipes for Shetland homebakes!
Look out for a 'Blood on the Bannocks' event near you - or find out how you can stage your own!